Dokumenta i propisi
Law of Endowments, Foundations and Funds
The Article 71 of the Law on Endowments and Foundations (“Official Gazette of RS”, number 88/10), prescribes that by the date of its implementation, that is March 2nd, 2011., expires the Law that is shown, except in the part which regulates legal status of funds whose founder or cofounder is Republic of Serbia, autonomous province, local self-government respectively.
On the basis of the Amendment XXXIX, point 7. of the Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Serbia, I hereby issue a
DECREE OF THE PROMULGATION OF THE LAW ON ENDOWMENTS, FOUNDATIONS AND FUNDS
The Law of Endowments, Foundations and Funds, passed by the Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Serbia, on the session of the House of Associated Work on December 28th, 1989., on the session of the House of Municipalities on December 28th, 1989., and on the session of Socio-political House on December 28th, 1989., and the Assembly of the Republic’s Community of culture on the session on December 28th 1989.
RS number 326
In Belgrade, December 28th, 1989.
Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Serbia
President of the Assembly,
Zoran Sokolović, m.p.
- Law of Endowments, Foundations and Funds2016-01-15
- Beogradski kontrapunkt 2019.
- Promocija Pretraživača kulturnog nasleđa u Nišu
- Ministar Vukosavljević otvara izložbu u Arhivu Srbije
- Iz medija
- Vukosavljević na skupu o srpskom kulturnom prostoru
- Vukosavljević: Kosovo jezgro srpskog kulturnog identiteta
- Ministarstvo podnosi prijave protiv tabloida zbog eksplicitnih naslovnica
- U ovoj godini tri do pet nacionalnih penzija
- Vladan Vukosavljević: Na korak smo do povratka lista Miroslavljevog jevanđelja